0 x item(s)
1. You can join the Loyalty Card Programme by applying for a Sally Bourne Interiors Loyalty card in the London, Muswell Hill store and you will be issued a Card which can be used to earn points on the same Loyalty account. Customers that apply for a Sally Bourne Interiors Loyalty card online will be issued with a Loyalty Card number. If you apply to register with us you accept these terms and conditions. We may refuse an application to join the Loyalty Card Programme for any reason at our sole discretion including (but not limited to) risk of reputational damage to us, any reasonable suspicion of previous criminal activity including shoplifting or any previous history of verbal or physical abuse to Sally Bourne Interiors staff.
2. To register for the Loyalty Card Programme you will need to complete an application form in a participating store or register online. A Loyalty Card Account will be created in your name to record points to be earned or redeemed by you. You must be 16 years of age or over to join the Loyalty Card Programme.
3. Your loyalty card is issued to you but remains the property of Sally Bourne Interiors. You must return your card to us on request or destroy it if we so reasonably request. You are responsible for the security of your Card and for the transactions and/or redemption of points made using your Card. If you lose your Card or think an unauthorised person has become aware of any security code, password or Card number you should promptly contact the store on 0208 444 3031.
4. Your Card can be used to earn points at participating stores and online at www.sallybourneinteriors.co.uk. Details as to how points can be collected and redeemed appear below. Points will expire if unused for a period of 2 years; however your Loyalty Account and Card will remain valid.
5. Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred to anybody else. They may only be redeemed and earned in accordance with these terms.
6. Your Card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
7. Your name, address and email address must be provided for a card to be registered. If you do not register your Card you will not be able to redeem your points.
8. The Loyalty Card Programme is only for consumer use. The Card cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business entity or for any other commercial purposes.
9. If you materially breach these terms, and where such breach can be remedied, if you do not remedy the breach within 30 days of a written notice of the breach from Sally Bourne Interiors or if Sally Bourne Interiors reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Loyalty Card Programme, your Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your loyalty account closed without prior notice. Sally Bourne Interiors reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Loyalty Card Programme.
10. In addition to the above, Sally Bourne Interiors reserves the right to (i) stop issuing Cards at any time if we decide to terminate the Loyalty Card Programme; (ii) to alter or amend the terms and conditions of operation of the Card and/or the Loyalty Card Programme by publishing notices on our website www.sallybourneinteriors.co.uk and/or (iii) withdraw or cancel the Card and/or the points (including but not limited to the redemption and issue of such) and/or Loyalty Card Account or reasonable notice to you by letter, email or publishing such notice on our website at www.sallybourneinteriors.co.uk
How to collect points
12. To collect points for a transaction in store or on the Sally Bourne Interiors website, you must present your Card at the till at the time of purchase or within 30 days of the date of purchase.
13. Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift vouchers. 10. You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then 1 point will be awarded for every £1 spent. This can be altered at the discretion of Sally Bourne Interiors.
14. Sally Bourne Interiors reserves the right to offer bonus points on certain products as selected by us from time to time and in our sole discretion.
15. Points will usually be added to your Loyalty Card Programme instantly, except in the circumstances of system failure when it is expected that points will be loaded within 24 hours. In most circumstances any bonus points earned will be added to your Loyalty Card Programme 48 hours after the date the goods are purchased. Points cannot be redeemed until added to your Loyalty Card Account
16. The current redemption value of points is one point equals 1 penny and cannot be redeemed until the balance of points equals 500 points or more. We reserve the right to vary the redemption value at any time.